Wednesday, December 19, 2007

PARTY CREAM CHEESE PINWHEELS



This was found by my friend Jenn Leanne.

10 large flour tortillas
2 boxes of cream cheese
1 cup pitted black olives, finely chopped
2 tablespoons pimentos, finely chopped
1 pkg ranch dressing (hidden valley) (fiesta ranch is good for a kick)
2 tablespoons green jalapenos, finely chopped

Soften cream cheese Mix in the powdered Ranch dressing Add the pimentos, black olives and the jalapenos.
Spread evenly over the flour tortillas using a rubber spatula. Roll tightly. Cover and chill for about one hour. Slice into pinwheels.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Im telling you! These are so good. EVERYTIME I make them people love them. You can also do ham and cream cheese with the ranch. Its wonderful if you arent a fan of olives. Actually you could use anything. They are so festive looking with the olives though (red green and black). OH YA..and you can freeze them before you need them..I freeze the whole tortilla rolled. I slice it after it thaws out. I'm a fan of that because I HATE having to make everything the day before or day of.. just take out however many you need and keep the rest in the freezer.

The Finicky Foody said...

I'll definitely have to try it out :)